Sunday, October 31, 2010

More wood

Friday morning I took the 'Watergeus' owners shopping for insulation. I spent the rest of the day putting plywood strokes in with the Hilti nailer or PowerBond. The interior panels will be hung on this wood after insulation. The Dutch word translates as 'ground wood'. What is the proper English term?