Saturday, December 27, 2008

The best?


40days
Originally uploaded by Sadlr

One of the reasons for moving my blog over to Blogger is so that I can point to one particular post in the past. For example, Tillerman’s Simply the Best request invites me to choose my own best post of 2008.
This year I’ve gone back to dinghy racing after a gap of more than 25 years. As I wrote somewhere on my blog about it “...doing what I have rediscovered is the one thing I enjoy doing most of all”. But to send you there to re-read it I have to say:
click here: www.scheepstimmermangroningen.nl/files/archive-may-2008.html
then scroll all the way down till you get to May 9th. And having got there you can’t even leave a comment.
So as of December I’m blogging here, still the same mixture of work, family sailing and barges. Happy New Year, wherever you are.



Update 3 jan 09:
Sorry, but the post has gone deeper in the site, now that I've moved the blog to Blogger.

New directions:
You're on the home page now, click on 'Blog' in the menu bar, then scroll down as above. Thank you for your patience.